Miyerkules, Abril 29, 2015

ONLINE Service

Another topic that we need to explore in our Educational Technology subject is Quipper and Engrade. We were instructed to open an account either in quipper or engrade. These two e-learning can load instructional materials. If a teacher wants his/her students experience smarter, quick, fun education, he/she can use Quipper and Engrade.
            
Our professor instructed us to open an account and create a section/class on e-learning and I chose Quipper. Our professor said that we will use it as our class. We will act as teacher, and we have to invite five persons from our classmates as our students. I thought it was hard to do. When I decided to create my own, I went to quipperschool.com. There are two portals, the Teacher and the Student portal. If you are a teacher, you go to the teacher portal and your students will go to the student portal to join your class. 






To help you more understand on what quipper all about is and how to create an account, you can watch this video.


This is my class






 Truly I had fun in quipper. At first, I was confused where to go to learn about it. But if you’re going to find out and explore it, you will know how to use it in your class. When I gave an assignment in my class, I felt like I’m a real teacher. I chose English subject for high school students. The subject has different topics and all you have to do is choose among them. Just click on the topic that you want. The good thing is there are lessons that a students can read before they can answer the questions and it adds knowledge to them. As the student answers the questions, he/she will be excited because after each question, it will automatically tell you if you got the right or wrong answer. The effect of the right and wrong answer is exciting and it has impact to the one doing it. For me, this kind of class is something that a student wants to experience especially that we are in a digital world now. If you allow your students to experience things they want, they become more interested. As a teacher, you have to find other ways to make your students not just learn, but also have fun at the same time.

What are you waiting for teachers? Get started with the Quipper school now!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento