Huwebes, Disyembre 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Jhen!


MOVIE MAKING


Another new learning that I get from my Educational Technology subject. As I've said in my previous blogs, I said that most of the lessons that we have tackled in our educational technology subject are new to me. The blogging, Photoshop, photography, media text, and now the MOVIE MAKING. All the works about the lessons are new to me. I was nervous because I’m not good in computer. But even if I’m not good in it, I still try my best to learn because I know that these can help me to develop skills. And as a student who is taking up education, these can help me to present something in my classroom. As our professor gave an example of movie making, I was really happy because a new learning came to me that is far from what I expect to myself. When you create your own movie presentation, you will be happy about the result especially me that is appreciative when new things came to me. The steps are simple to follow. Here is what I did. A sort video. I hope you like it.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento