Miyerkules, Disyembre 24, 2014

It's my first time to blog!



          It’s my first time to blog. What do I feel? I am excited but nervous at the same time that I may not be able to do it alone. When our professor said that we are going to do blogging, I was nervous because I do not know how to do it. I've heard about blogs, but I've never seen one before. I didn't know how it looks like, even how to write it, and what are the things needed to blogging. I asked some people who know how to blog, and then they said it’s just simple and easy to use specifically the blogger. I asked also one of my classmates who is blogging already for a decade and she said, she is doing it that serves as her diary. Also, she likes to write and love to take pictures whenever she goes to different places. And she loves to see them in her blog. Well, I guess there are different reasons why some people are engaging into blogging.
            
          Our professor gave us a guide on how to do our blogging. The steps are kinda simple and easy to follow. With the steps, I can now start to blog, and so I can share now my thoughts to other people. Through reading about blogs, I realized that there are advantages to blogging. As you blog, you become a good writer and thinker. To become a good writer will just happen as you do blogging. You learn to write things that improve your thoughts. As you blog, you can think deeper as you want your audience to learn something from you. Because of that you are inspired to think more and then you’ll discover things and that’s when you have to start saying that is beneficial to you and to your readers. One can put pictures into blogging. And so every moment you take pictures, you can bring it to blog, and the audience can also discover new things like a new type of food for them. It leads them to try something new.
            
          Blogging community is also friendly. You meet new people. You can also make some money. It’s good for online business. For example, if your business is selling cupcakes, you can show the pictures there, and people will attracted to it depending on how you present it well. And so people are going to buy your products. Blogging also helps you to offer something to others. You can also express your feelings and that can help you become relax. When you see the outputs on your blog, you will be happy and appreciate it. You will discover that blogging makes sense to you and to others. So, I suggest you to start blogging now. And to the current bloggers, continue to inspire your readers. As a student, blogging helps me to explore things to the digital world. The things I want to do are not just limited to classroom but enable me to express my thoughts that many people will know. And that I can help to inspire my co-students to discover things as much as they can.
            
          Thank you and God bless everyone.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento