Huwebes, Disyembre 25, 2014

It's fun in PHOTOSHOP

Another subject that we have tackled in our subject Educational Technology is the Photoshop. Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editor that is one of the most popular programs for image manipulation. It is used widely by graphics professionals. It helps the graphics artist to complete his task.
         At first, I don’t have much interest in Photoshop, because I find it hard and I don’t have much idea about it too. I was once affected by the different arguments against Photoshop. The manipulation of pictures and I disagree about it. You come up with a picture that is different from the real one. Why are some people doing it or manipulating pictures? What are their reasons? For me it is not fine. But the turning point was when Photoshop was introduced to us in our class.
           
         My perception towards Photoshop changed. I begin to appreciate its works and enjoyed as well. I was really amazed when our professor gave an example on how to edit a picture like how to make your skin smoother, how are you going to move your pictures to other places to look that you’ve been there, and how to edit some parts of the pictures to look that they were not there. It is not often noticed by some, but when you begin to experience it, you’ll surely like it. It is truly a blessing to me and to other users, because you can perform functions that give wonderful results. You will be happy and surprised for the results. It gives you happiness and you become to appreciate editing pictures. There’s a different feeling that you’ll surely like to experience. Some of the works that you can do in Photoshop is to convert photos to black and white, resize them, combine techniques, and create different effects and many others. Another is the photo restoration; pictures become damaged by time and exposure. So, the tools found in Photoshop can be used to repair some of the damages. You will find out that there is really MAGIC in PHOTOSHOP.
           
As a beginner, I do not possess the expertise to create good photos. But as I am trying to create on my own or with coach, I am always glad to see how the photos look like after editing it. Also, I learn from my professor that in order to learn more, you have to practice it even without coach. Then you will find out how good you are in it. By practicing it, you will discover something and your knowledge and skills will increase. Also, you will know which tool is used to give a good result. All you have to do is have fun while doing it. Here is the picture that I edited.

                                 
BEFORE                                                                            

                                                                              AFTER

There are two men included in the picture. I’d like to remove them in the picture to see how the picture looks without them. Here is the result.

I know that there are still arguments against Photoshop. But for me, it doesn’t should matter. I love Photoshop now and I believe it is the most important design tool available today. What makes it great for me is the creative process. You creativity will be exercised and can be applied. I suggest you to practice more and you will become expert. There is really a call for Photoshop because it is really important part of the process design.

As it is taught to us, I will continue experimenting the actions, steps, process on it because I really want to learn more. The results or outputs of it give me excitement and happiness. It is really priceless when it comes to the process of designing. There is really magic in Photoshop. For the sake of creativity, happiness, fun, priceless experience, I will stick with Photoshop because IT’S FUN IN PHOTOSHOP!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento